A fast and exciting ride with the dolphin while you hold onto their pectoral fins; in the magnificent belly-ride. You will have the opportunity to interact with dolphins like you’ve never imagined. Action and Adventure! Behaviors: Belly Ride, Kiss, Handshake, Hand Target, Hug and Caresses, Free time (various activities)
- Behaviors: Belly Ride, Kiss, Handshake, Hand Target, Hug and Caresses, Free time (various activities)
- An all-day admission to Gulf World is included with your ‘Swim With a Dolphin’ encounter. Please set aside extra time to explore the park.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverage.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn during the program for the safety of the animals.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- No cameras are allowed.
- Anyone that is handicapped or has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to contact to call 850-234-5271 or email [email protected] prior to booking.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants 42 inches tall - 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- The weight limit for the belly ride is a a maximum of 250 lbs. For guests over 250 lbs we recommend the dolphin encounter.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing suit under clothes)
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- At Gulf World we have groups of up to 20 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers.
- Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.
A fast and exciting ride with the dolphin while you hold onto their pectoral fins; in the magnificent belly-ride. You will have the opportunity to interact with dolphins like you’ve never imagined. Action and Adventure!
Select a date and time on the calendar to book online!