The most fun and unique program, designed to exceed all your expectations. Feel the thrill of the foot—push. The dolphins will rise you above the water surface by pushing you from the soles of your feet. Fun to the limit! Behaviors: Foot push, Dorsal tow, Kiss, Hand target, Handshake, Hug and Caresses, Free time (various activities)
Duration: approx. 30 min shared time with a group
- Participants (48 inches and above) $159
- Participants (42 inches to 47 inches) $119 – must be accompanied in the water by a paying participant 18 yrs + (one on one.) (Younger children will do alternate behaviors if necessary in the case that the deep water behaviors cannot be completed.
- An all day admission to Gulf World is included with your ‘Swim With a Dolphin’ encounter. Please set aside extra time to explore the park.
- Swimsuit and towels.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Food and beverage.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- No cameras are allowed.
- Anyone that has any medical restrictions, special needs, prosthetics, or pacemakers is required to call 850-234-5271 to make your reservation.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants 42 inches tall – 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in program at check in.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- No refunds will be given unless cancelled by Gulf World.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel (recommended wearing suit under clothes).
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs
- At Gulf World we have groups of up to 20 people.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Please leave valuables at home. Limited lockers are available.
- Every Swim with a Dolphin encounter is photographed by our professional photographers.
- Professional prints or CD may be purchased after the encounter in the Photography Center.
- Availability: every day Gulf World Marine Park is open (weather permitting)
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable unless cancelled by Gulf World.