We open at 9:30 a.m. seven days a week rain or shine
- All the daily presentations and exhibits are included in one all day price.
- Free parking available.
- It takes about 3 to 4 hours to see all the shows and explore exhibits (however you are welcome to stay longer.
- Snack Bar is available for food and drink while visiting the park (no food, drinks or coolers are allowed to be brought into the park).
- Photo Department available if you choose to purchase photos with our animals after the presentations.
- Only “Service Animals” are allowed in the park, we do not have a kennel service for non service animals.
- Awnings, roofs and buildings are throughout the park.
- Night shows tickets are sold separately at the door.
***We are closed the following days***
- Thanksgiving Day (entire facility closed)
- Christmas Day (entire facility closed)
- We close the Animal section of the facility on the Monday after Thanksgiving and re-open the day after Christmas. (The Gift Shop is open during this time to purchase gift items and concert tickets for our theater.)
*** Ticket Options ***
General Park Admission Adults $29.00 + tax
Seniors over the age of 55 $24.00 + tax
Children ages 5 – 11 $19.00 + tax
Children 4 and under are our guest
- An all day pass to our animal presentations featuring Dolphins, Sea Lions, Tropical Birds, Furry Friends and Reptiles
- Underwater Scuba demonstration and a Shark and Sea Turtle feeding session
- Exhibits showcasing sharks, alligators, penguins, sea turtles, flamingos, and much more
- Inside & Outside Tropical Gardens
- Access to our Stingray Bay area. Guests can touch all day after rinsing hands.
- Your expected stay at Gulf World Marine Park will be 3-4 hours to see all the shows and exhibits
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt
- Payment: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Travelers Checks are accepted ATM available in the Gift Shop and Photo Booth
For additional questions: